Cleany LEO with soap
Hi, I’m LEO! Strong, brave, and with the cleanest paws in the whole jungle.
Find a dealer close to you!
- The product contains a stamp with cover, an integrated ink pad and a soap.
- Up to 3,000 impressions or 5-6 impressions per day x 500 days.
- The stamp can also be used to stamp on absorbent surfaces such as paper.
- The soap is produced by one of the oldest and most renowned soap manufacturers in Europe (Belgium) and complies with the EU Cosmetics Regulation.
- Depending on skin type, 4 to 6 thorough hand washes are required.
- Each Cleany stamp comes with a dermatologically certified stamping ink. CO2-neutral produced in Europe.
With CLEANY, children’s hands become clean in a playful way….
Together with the Cleany hand washing song video, washing hands several times a day becomes a long-awaited daily highlight.
Almost as if by magic, children are made conscious of the importance of good hand hygiene.
Each Cleany set includes a stamp with built-in ink pad with dermatologically tested Cleany stamp ink and the original Cleany scented soap.
Be a little hero and protect yourself, your family and friends from some nasty viruses. In many cases, these are transmitted through skin contact and can make people sick. Washing your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water is therefore very important. The cute stamp on your hand reminds you to clean your hands several times a day. Each Cleany set contains a stamp with a built-in ink pad with Cleany stamp ink, the original Cleany footprint and a fragrant Cleany aromatic soap.
How it works:
Remove the protective cap from the stamp in the morning after getting up. Stamp the motif on the back or palms of the hand.
Dab lightly and leave to dry. Wash your hands several times a day with plenty of soap and warm water.
Before eating and at night before you go to bed, make sure both hands are clean. This way you protect yourself and others from viruses and diseases.
Stamps up to 3,000 x
Each Cleany stamp is equipped with a dermatologically safe and certified stamping ink. Awarded by Dermatest GmbH – Seal: Excellent. Contains the antimicrobial biocide active ingredient silver phosphate glass (CAS: 308069-39-8) to keep the stamp surface germ-free.